- Balances and modulates immune response
- Assists in adapting to mental and physical stressors
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Eases the side effects caused by chemo- and radiotherapy; induces faster recovery
- Rejuvenates and detoxifies liver
- Alleviates allergies and asthma
- Regulates sleep patterns and relieves insomnia
Red Reishi is known as the "Mushroom of Immortality". It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a superior adaptogen to balance and modulate immune response to mental and physical stressors. In addition, it also helps to rejuvenate and detoxify your liver, thus, regulate sleep patterns and relieve insomnia. Some researchers believe that red reishi can reduce the metastasis of cancerous cells, prevent tumor growth, and induce apoptosis in cancer patients; suitable for those looking for natural approach to ease the side effects of chemo- and radiotherapy.
Medicinal ingredients (one veggie capsule contains):
Organic Red Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) (mycelia, fruiting bodies, and spores) 400mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Pullulan.
Adults: Take 2-3 veggie capsules 2 times daily with food/meal.