● Helps to reduce triglycerides
● Promotes cardiovascular health
● Has anti-inflammatory properties
● Helps support cognitive health and brain function
● Can help the development in children's brain, nervous system, heart and eyes
- Contains 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA of Omega-3 per capsule.
- Salmon oil harvested from Alaska ocean.
- The perfect formula for those new to fish oil or looking for daily maintenance.
Oils in our body and from our diet are what keep our joints moving smoothly and gives us a little extra support with inflammation and pain when needed. This oil that helps our joints is also what helps keep our skin smooth too! Since the human brain is over 60% fat, we need these good fats to keep our memory, concentration and mood where they should be. Of course, our wee ones can benefit from omega 3 as well. Researchers have shown that the omega 3 are crucial for a developing baby, a growing child and even those teenagers that seem to eat all the wrong things.
Grandhealth® Omega 300 offers you one of the world's purest salmon oil harvested from the pristine deep waters of Alaska. The fish oil has undergone an extensive molecular distillation process to remove all potential contaminants, heavy metals and impurities. Clinical studies show that consuming fish oil rich in EPA and DHA may improve cognitive function, maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and help in the development of eyes and nerves.
Medicinal ingredients (one softgel contains):
Fish Oil (Salmon) 1000mg Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 300mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Tocopherols Excipient NF.
Adults: Take 2 softgels 3 times per day after meal.
Children 4-18 years old: Take 2 softgels 3 times per day after meal.